We are in search of a returning OFW with the following qualifications, to be a PEBA and Ateneo Graduate School Scholar.
- Must be a returning OFW (of not more than 2 years from working abroad, send scanned copy of Passport with visa and date of entry to Philippines)
- between 21-35 years old.
- Willing to take an important position with PEBA Inc. as a volunteer for 5 years and sign a Contract of Agreement.
- Has occupied leadership position in his/her community, work place, business, etc.
- Has a good moral character.
- With above average communication skills.
- Must submit a 150-300 words essay on "Why should PEBA choose me to be a scholar of PEBA-Ateneo School of Government ACSEnt?"
- Must be a blogger of at least 1 year or at least active in social networking for more than 2 years.
Send detailed Resume, 2x2 ID and essay on or before Nov. 10, 2010 to: email@example.com
Learn and discover effective and sustainable ways of solving some of our country’s most difficult social problems or simply creating a change in your own, little way. Join the 7th Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Professionals every Saturday from 20 November 2010 to 26 March 2011, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the Social Development Complex (SDC) Foyer Hall, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City.
Through lectures, discussions, and case studies of actual social enterprises, this program will have you introduced to the concept ofsocial entrepreneurship as innovative means to solve social problems using entrepreneurial skills. The program will help you develop new and innovative social enterprise business plans to help you towards making a positive contribution in our society. Moreover, the program will also help you in developing ways by which you can earn profit while at the same time uplift the lives of the marginalized sectors of our country. Mentoring sessions with social enterprise experts will also be afforded as an opportunity to further improve your social enterprise business plan.
The main faculty member for this program will be Atty. Arnel Casanova, a Mason Fellow at the Kennedy School of Government atHarvard University.
Program fee is only P18, 000.00 inclusive of a book on social entrepreneurship (HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD by David Bornstein), class materials, and a certificate of completion.
DISCOUNTS: Less 10% for those who register and complete their payment on or before 04 November 2010.
A group discount of 10% is also offered to groups of 3 or more. Early bird groups will be given 20% discount.
Members of the academe, government and non-profit organizations can also be given a discount on a case to case basis.
Deadline of Registration and Payment will be on 17 November 2010.
©2010 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards