An Organization of OFWs for the OFWs and The Filipino Family!
"Sponsored Links"
RESPONSIVE LINKS
"Advertisements"
PEBA EXCHANGE RATE,
Search This Site

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Young Girl Died Because of Cellphone Charger Electrocution


Majel shares the story of how her daughter died because of a defective cellphone charger.



Remember this, the charger can electrocute you just like the kid on the video.
It can also overheat and explode and can be a cause of death.

Some tips to remember.
Do not use defective chargers.
Do not phone your phone under your pillow.
Do not use mobile and smartphones while charging.
Use a powerbank charger or a USB for safer charging for the kids.

©2016 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards

Join Us on Facebook