THE SEARCH IS ON!!! FOR THE TOP10 PINOY EXPATS/OFW BLOGS
DO THE FOLLOWING.
1. You are a Pinoy Expat or OFW Blogger? We can include your site to the Poll widget here, just gain 5 votes below, copy and paste the html banner to your sidebar and make a post encouraging your friends and visitors to vote for you, then we can give you the html of this widget so you too can paste it to your site
INTERNET VOTING AND URL SUBMISSION
H E R E
2. Make a Post about the blog encouraging your friends to vote for you.3. Display the Search for the 2008 TOP 10 Expat blogs banner in your sidebar.
then we will include you in the voting widget which will be displayed to every nominee site.
if you are nominated, copy the link below and add it to your sidebar.
1. HOW TO VOTE?
A new Voting scheme has been released. It's easier and you can preview the results. You can vote up to 10, depends on you. See at the mainpage.
A blog to be eligible should be;
a) manage by an OFW, Pinoy Expat or a Filipino Living Abroad. Any Filipino blogger temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than Philippines can be nominated or can join. Those Pinay or Pinoy married to different nationalities can also join.
b) blog post includes the life of Filipinos abroad, and must promote peace and goodwill.
c) blog post should be the source of inspiration and hope for Filipino's.
d) blog post should enrich the culture and heritage of the Philippines and the Filipino people
3. You can view results after voting.
4. You can vote up to 10 URL. Voting is important and will impact the overall result of the contest.
5. Banner which you can find above must be displayed to the sidebar of the nominated blog. This will serve as verification that you are the nominee.
6. The Top 10 Winners will be feature with a 150x150 ads in the site and will have a whirlwind of publicity and media exposures as we are in contact with some of the topnotch blogger and media people. An official award certificate will also be emailed or presented. Other prizes and freebies will come as we progress with the search project.
7. Promote and ask your friends to vote for you now. As we keep on progressing, prizes will soon be announced.